A Phase 1/2 Study of the Concomitant Administration of Indoximod Plus Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for Adult Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Melanoma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Indoximod (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NewLink Genetics Corporation
- 01 Oct 2018 According to a NewLink Genetics Corporation media release, biomarker data from this trial will be presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 33rd Annual Meeting.
- 03 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=102) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History