A Phase 1/2 Study of the Concomitant Administration of Indoximod Plus Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for Adult Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Indoximod (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NewLink Genetics Corporation
- 01 Mar 2018 According to a NewLink Genetics Corporation media release, updated data updated Phase 2 data presented at the Third Annual International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference.
- 01 Mar 2018 According to a NewLink Genetics Corporation media release, full results anticipated in 1H:2018.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a NewLink Genetics Corporation media release, the company expects to present final results from the trial during 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History