A Phase 3b, Prospective, Randomized, Open-label, Blind Evaluator (PROBE) Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of (LMW) Heparin/Edoxaban Versus Dalteparin in Venous Thromboembolism Associated With Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Low molecular weight heparin (Primary) ; Dalteparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Hokusai-VTE Cancer
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 04 Jul 2019 Post hoc analysis results (n=1046) were published in the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 06 Aug 2018 Results presented in a Daiichi Sankyo media release.
- 06 Aug 2018 According to a Daiichi Sankyo media release, data for this study has been published in the journal Thrombosis and Haemostasis. This publication has been supported by the data from this study, which has been published in the Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History