Phase I Study of Cellular Immunotherapy Using Memory-Enriched T Cells Lentivirally Transduced to Express a CD19-Specific, Hinge-Optimized, CD28-Costimulatory Chimeric Receptor and a Truncated EGFR Following Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation for Patients With High-Risk Intermediate or High Grade B-Lineage Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Axicabtagene ciloleucel (Primary)
- Indications B-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2016 No of arms changed from 1 to 2.