A PHASE I, OPEN LABEL, DOSE-ESCALATION TRIAL EVALUATING THE SAFETY AND TOLERABILITY OF GcMAF (GLOBULIN COMPONENT MACROPHAGE ACTIVATING FACTOR) IN SUBJECTS WITH ADVANCED SOLID MALIGNANCIES
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Vitamin D-binding protein-macrophage activating factor (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Efranat
- 18 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 11 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 May 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.