Observational, Retrospective and Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Clinical Benefit of Trastuzumab in Combination With Lapatinib in Metastatic Breast Cancer HER2 Positive Patients Who Has Been Previously Treated With Trastuzumab and/or Lapatinib
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRASTYVERE
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to results presented at the 37th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 28 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.