A Randomized, Open Label, Phase 2 Study of the Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export (Sine) Selinexor (KPT-330) Versus Specified Physician's Choice in Patients ≥ 60 Years Old With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Who Are Ineligible for Intensive Chemotherapy and/or Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOPRA
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 26 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 31 Mar 2018.
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 31 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History