A Randomized, Open Label, Phase 2 Study of the Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export (Sine) Selinexor (KPT-330) Versus Specified Physician's Choice in Patients ≥ 60 Years Old With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Who Are Ineligible for Intensive Chemotherapy and/or Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Cytarabine; Decitabine; Hydroxycarbamide
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOPRA
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 16 May 2019 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics Media Release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming European Hematology Association 2019 Annual Meeting.
- 16 Feb 2019 This trial has been completed in UK (Global end date: 2018-01-08).
- 26 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History