A Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Partially Blinded Phase II Study to Evaluate Safety, Immunogenicity, and Prevention of Infection With Mycobacterium Tuberculosis of AERAS-404 and BCG Revaccination in Healthy Adolescents
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs H4IC (Primary) ; BCG vaccine
- Indications Tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aeras
- 19 Feb 2018 Results published in an Aeras media release.
- 19 Feb 2018 According to an Aeras media release, results from the study will be presented at the 5th Global Forum on TB Vaccines.
- 06 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History