Prospective Multicentric, Randomized, Open-labeled, in Parallel Groups, Study to Assess the Benefit/Risk of an Induction Treatment With Anti-Thymocyte Globulins (ATG) Versus Basiliximab in Kidney Transplant Patients Displaying Low Immunological Risk But High Susceptibility to Delayed Graft Function
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Basiliximab
- Indications Delayed graft function
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREDICT-DGF
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 08 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.