Bioequivalence trial of extended-release ondansetron (RHB 102) vs Zofran
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ondansetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting; Radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors RedHill Biopharma
- 30 Apr 2014 RedHill Biopharma plans to submit a European marketing application for RHB-102 for the prevention of chemotherapy and radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in cancer patients in Q3 of 2014 based on the positive results from this study.
- 07 Apr 2014 RedHill Biopharma expects to report results in July 2014.
- 07 Apr 2014 Status changed from planning to recruiting, as reported in a RedHill Biopharma media release.