Prospective cohort study of bevacizumab plus standard platinum based chemotherapy as front-line treatment for advanced epithelial ovarian cancer, fallopian tube cancer, or primary peritoneal cancer:Japanese Gynecologic Oncology Group study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 23 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 300 to 400.