A RANDOMIZED, MULTICENTER, PHASE III, OPEN-LABEL STUDY OF ALECTINIB VERSUS CRIZOTINIB IN TREATMENT-NAIVE ANAPLASTIC LYMPHOMA KINASE-POSITIVE ADVANCED NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Alectinib (Primary) ; Crizotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALEX
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Nov 2019 Results evaluating the cost-effectiveness of alectinib versus crizotinib according to the Brazilian Private Healthcare System perspective, presented at the 22nd Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 28 Sep 2019 Progression free survival data presented in the Roche media release.
- 28 Sep 2019 According to a Roche media release, results from this trial will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2019 congress on Sunday 29 September (Abstract #1484PD).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History