Safety and Efficacy Study of SL-701, a Glioma-Associated Antigen Vaccine To Treat Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs SL 701 (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Poly ICLC
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stemline Therapeutics
- 15 Mar 2019 According to a Stemline Therapeutics media release, the company expect to provide further updates on this study later this year.
- 02 Jan 2019 According to a Stemline Therapeutics media release, recent data from this study were presented at the Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO) annual conference.
- 16 Nov 2018 According to a Stemline Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 23rd Annual Meeting of the Society of Neuro-Oncology (SNO) being held November 15-18, 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History