A Safety and Efficacy Study of LGH447 in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PIM 447 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Mar 2018 to 3 Sep 2019.
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Mar 2018 to 3 Sep 2019.