A Safety and Efficacy Study of LGH447 in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs PIM 447 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Jun 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated