A Pilot Study of a Sequential Regimen of Intensive Chemotherapy Followed by Autologous or Allogeneic Transplantation for Refractory Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's) and Phase 2 Expansion Cohort
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Alemtuzumab; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Melphalan; Rituximab
- Indications Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Weill Cornell Medical College
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 90.
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Jun 2021.
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2019.