Evaluation of Effectiveness and Safety of Promus PREMIER in Routine Clinical Practice; A Multicenter, Phase-IV, Prospective Observational Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Coronary disorders; Heart disorders; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms IRIS-PREMIER REGISTRY
- 20 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Jun 2021.
- 15 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.