A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 2-part study of orally administered ALS-008176 to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of single ascending dosing and multiple ascending dosing in infants hospitalized with respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lumicitabine (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Alios BioPharma; Janssen Pharmaceutical KK; Janssen Research & Development
- 14 Feb 2019 This trial has been completed in the United Kingdom, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 30 Mar 2018.