A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Parallel-group, Adaptive Group-sequential Phase II Study, to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of BT086 as an Adjunctive Treatment in Severe Community Acquired Pneumonia (sCAP)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Trimodulin (Primary)
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIGMA
- Sponsors Biotest AG
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.