Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine (Cervarix™) (GSK-580299) When Co-administered With GSK Biologicals' Hepatitis A Vaccine (Havrix®) (GSK-208109) in Healthy Female Adolescents Aged 9-14 Years
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated
- Indications Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Hepatitis A; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jun 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 May 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.