ILUMINATE: An Open-Label, Non-Interventional Study of the Safety and Effect of Iluvien (Fluocinolone Acetonide 190 Micrograms Intravitreal Implant in Applicator) in Patients With Chronic Diabetic Macular Edema (DME) Insufficiently Responsive to Available Therapies
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fluocinolone acetonide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ILUMINATE
- Sponsors Alimera Sciences
- 07 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Mar 2014 New trial record