An Open-Label, Single-Group Clinical Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Efficacy of Omacetaxine Mepesuccinate Given Subcutaneously as a Fixed Dose in Patients With Chronic Phase or Accelerated Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Who Have Failed 2 or More Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Therapies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Omacetaxine mepesuccinate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYNSINCT
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2020 to 10 Mar 2023.
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2020 to 9 Feb 2023.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated