An Open-Label, Single-Group Clinical Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Efficacy of Omacetaxine Mepesuccinate Given Subcutaneously as a Fixed Dose in Patients With Chronic Phase or Accelerated Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Who Have Failed 2 or More Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Therapies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Omacetaxine mepesuccinate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYNSINCT
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2020 to 10 Mar 2023.