A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Randomised, Double-Blind, Ascending-Dose, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Fostamatinib in the Treatment of IgA Nephropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fostamatinib (Primary)
- Indications IgA nephropathy
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIGN
- Sponsors Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Jan 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 03 Apr 2018 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Mean change of proteinuria as measured by spot urine protein/creatinine ratio (sPCR)), as reported in a Rigel Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History