A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Multicentre Dose Finding Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of AZD1722 to Treat Hyperphosphataemia in End-Stage Renal Disease Patients on Haemodialysis (ESRD-HD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tenapanor (Primary)
- Indications Hyperphosphataemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ardelyx; AstraZeneca
- 01 Jun 2017 Results published in the Journal of the American Society of Nephrology.
- 22 Jun 2016 Results published in Ardelyx media release.
- 25 Feb 2015 Results published in Ardelyx Inc. media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History