A Phase I Open-label, Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Activity of GSK2816126 in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma, Transformed Follicular Lymphoma, other Non-Hodgkin's Lymphomas, Solid Tumors and Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2816126 (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as the maximal dose and schedule attained with GSK2816126 has shown insufficient evidence of clinical activity, and does not justify further clinical investigation.
- 17 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 21 Jun 2018.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of part 1 of this trial (n=30) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History