A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study To Assess The Safety, Tolerability, And Pharmacokinetics Of PF-06678552 After Administration Of Multiple Escalating Oral Doses In Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6678552 (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 30 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Jun 2014.
- 01 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.