A Phase I, Multicenter, Open-label Study of Oral ABL001 in Patients With Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) or Philadelphia Chromosome-positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (Ph+ ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Asciminib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 250 to 290.
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 23 Aug 2018 to 2 May 2022.
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 19 May 2018 to 2 May 2022.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History