A phase IIIb, multi-center, open-label, expanded access study of EVERolimus (RAD001)in combination with EXemestane in post-menopausal women with EStrogen receptor positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 negative locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer - EVEREXES
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Acronyms EVEREXES
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 23 May 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Sep 2018 to 7 Jan 2019.