A phase IIIb, multi-center, open-label, expanded access study of EVERolimus (RAD001)in combination with EXemestane in post-menopausal women with EStrogen receptor positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 negative locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer - EVEREXES
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Acronyms EVEREXES
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Dec 2015 Interim results presented at the 38th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (n =232).
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results (n=251) presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 21 Mar 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.