Phase II Study of CD62L+-Derived T Lymphocytes Transduced With a T Cell Receptor Recognizing the NY-ESO-1 Antigen and Aldesleukin Following Lymphodepletion in Patients With NY-ESO-1 Expressing Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs NTBI 1301 (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Apr 2016 Primary endpoint changed to objective response with time frame of 3 months.
- 11 Apr 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.