A Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Two-part Study to Investigate the Dose-ranging Safety and Pharmacokinetics, Followed by the Efficacy and Safety of Cannabidiol (GWP42003-P) in Children and Young Adults With Dravet Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Dravet syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GWPCARE1
- Sponsors GW Pharmaceuticals; GW Research
- 23 Sep 2019 According to an GW Pharmaceuticals media release, the European Commission (EC) has approved the marketing authorisation for EPIDYOLEX for use as adjunctive therapy of seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (LGS) or Dravet syndrome, in conjunction with clobazam, for patients 2 years of age and older.
- 02 May 2019 According to a GW Pharmaceuticals media release, data will be presented at the 2019 American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting.
- 19 Apr 2018 According to an Epilepsy Foundation media release, Epilepsy Foundation too has supported the US FDA Peripheral and Central Nervous System Drug Advisory Committe's approval of Epidiolex for the treatment of Dravet and Lennox-Gastaut syndromes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History