A Pilot Study of the Combination of Nab-paclitaxel, Temozolomide and Bevacizumab in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma With Brain Metastases
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Apr 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.