A Pharmacodynamic Study Comparing Prasugrel Versus Ticagrelor in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease Undergoing PCI With CYP2C19 Loss-of-function Genotypes: A Feasibility Study With Point-of-care Pharmacodynamic and Genetic Testing
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Ticagrelor
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Coronary artery disease; Stroke
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 22 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 100.
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.