A Pharmacodynamic Study Comparing Prasugrel Versus Ticagrelor in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease Undergoing PCI With CYP2C19 Loss-of-function Genotypes: A Feasibility Study With Point-of-care Pharmacodynamic and Genetic Testing
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Ticagrelor
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Coronary artery disease; Stroke
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 24 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 29 Nov 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 92.
- 29 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.