A Phase 1 Window of Opportunity Study Investigating the Pharmacodynamic Biomarker Effects of AZD2014 (an mTOR1/2 Inhibitor) Given Prior to Radical Prostatectomy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vistusertib (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 16 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Feb 2017 Results analysing pharmacodynamic biomarker effects of vistusertib given prior to radical prostatectomy and safety presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.