Phase I Trial of T Cells Expressing an Anti-GD2 Chimeric Antigen Receptor in Children and Young Adults With GD2+ Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anti GD2 CAR transduced T cells Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Rimiducid
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Neuroblastoma; Osteosarcoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Mar 2014 New trial record