A phase I open-label, dose-escalation study to investigate the safety, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, immunogenicity and clinical activity of the antibody drug conjugate GSK2857916 in subjects with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma and other advanced hematologic malignancies expressing BCMA
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Belantamab mafodotin (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Acronyms DREAMM-1
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Jun 2019 According to an GlaxoSmithKline media release, the company announced that new data from this study will be presented at the 24th Congress of the European Hematology Association.
- 10 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 20 Aug 2020 to 22 Aug 2019.
- 19 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 28 Sep 2020 to 20 Aug 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History