A phase I open-label, dose-escalation study to investigate the safety, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, immunogenicity and clinical activity of the antibody drug conjugate GSK2857916 in subjects with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma and other advanced hematologic malignancies expressing BCMA
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2857916 (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms DREAMM-1
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 29 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 4 Apr 2018 to 29 Jun 2018.
- 22 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Mar 2018 to 4 Apr 2018.
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 9 Nov 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History