A Multicentre, Comparative, Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy Clinical Trial on the Efficacy and Safety of Condrosulf Versus Celebrex and Versus a Placebo in the Treatment of Knee Osteoarthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Chondroitin sulfate (Primary) ; Celecoxib
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONCEPT
- Sponsors IBSA
- 14 Jun 2017 According to a Bioiberica media release, results from this and the MOSAIC trial will be presented at the 2017 Annual European Congress of Rheumatology.
- 13 Jun 2016 Results presented at the European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR 2016), as per IBSA international media release.
- 13 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Pain (VAS in mm) (Chondroitin-sulfate vs Placebo) [ Time Frame: Day 1 and Day 182 ] [ Designated as safety issue: No ]), as per IBSA international media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History