A Phase 1, Randomized, Open-label, Parallel-design Study to Assess Absolute Bioavailability and Single-dose Pharmacokinetics Following Subcutaneous Administration of Sirukumab Delivered By A Pre-filled Syringe Fitted With UltraSafe Passive™ Delivery System or an Autoinjector in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sirukumab (Primary) ; Sirukumab (Primary)
- Indications Lupus nephritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen
- 12 Mar 2016 Results presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 05 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.