A randomised study of male participants with localised prostate cancer at high risk for recurrence deemed suitable for external beam radiation therapy with a luteinising releasing hormone releasing hormone analogue (LHRHA) treatment combined with the commencement of either 160mg daily Enzalutamide or conventional Non-steroidal anti-androgen (NSAA) to determine the effects of overall survival
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Bicalutamide; Flutamide; Nilutamide
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANZUP ENZARAD; ENZARAD
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 1 Jan 2024.
- 04 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.