A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Positive-Controlled, Placebo-Controlled, 3-Way Crossover Study to Determine the Electrocardiographic Effects of BMS-791325 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Beclabuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 25 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2014 New trial record