A Multi-center, Open-label, Non-randomized, Phase I Dose Escalation Study of Regorafenib (BAY 73-4506) in Pediatric Subjects With Solid Malignant Tumors That Are Recurrent or Refractory to Standard Therapy
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary) ; Irinotecan; Vincristine
- Indications CNS cancer; Ewing's sarcoma; Hepatoblastoma; Neuroblastoma; Solid tumours; Wilms' tumour
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 15 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 24 Oct 2019 to 11 Apr 2022.
- 23 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.