A Phase 1/2, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of Intravenous Administration of Single Agent NEOD001 in Subjects With Light Chain (AL) Amyloidosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Birtamimab (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid light-chain amyloidosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Onclave Therapeutics; Prothena
- 23 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a Prothena media release.
- 23 Apr 2018 According to a Prothena media release, based on the results of PRONTO study, the independent data monitoring committee reviewed a futility analysis of the VITAL study and recommended a discontinuation of the VITAL study as well as the open label extension studies for futility.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History