A Phase II, Multicenter, Long-term Extension Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of TAK-385 (10, 20, and 40 mg) Following Oral Administration for 12 Weeks or More in the Treatment of Endometriosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Relugolix (Primary) ; Leuprorelin
- Indications Endometriosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Takeda
- 24 May 2017 According to a Myovant Sciences media release, results from the study were presented during a poster presentation at the 2017 European Congress of Endocrinology.
- 24 May 2017 Results published in a Myovant Sciences media release.
- 18 May 2017 According to a Myovant Sciences media release, 24 week extension data will be presented at the 19th European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE) 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History