A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Viagenpumatucel-L (HS-110) in Combination With Low Dose (Metronomic) Cyclophosphamide Versus Chemotherapy Alone in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Adenocarcinoma After Failure of Two or Three Previous Treatment Regimens for Advanced Disease
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2020
At a glance
- Drugs Viagenpumatucel-L (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Erlotinib; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed; Vinorelbine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Heat Biologics
- 24 Jan 2020 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 20 Feb 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated