A Phase I, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of Gefitinib in Combination With MEDI4736 (Anti PD-L1) in Subjects With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer(NSCLC)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Gefitinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 16 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 11 Jun 2019 to 31 Dec 2021.
- 16 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Jun 2019 to 31 Dec 2021.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated