Exploratory research of predictive factors in randomized phase 2 study comparing maintenance treatments with paclitaxel plus bevacizumab and endocrine agent in patients with inoperable or recurrent breast cancer who received prior endocrine treatment and achieved non progressive disease during induction treatment with paclitaxel plus bevacizumab. [SUBSTUDY OF 700223465]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel; Steroid receptor modulators
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAPTURE-TR
- 17 May 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 26 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Mar 2014 New trial record